From the groom, the groomsmen, your father, to your father-in-law, we know men can be a challenge to shop for. That's why we have put together this Gifts for Him Gift Guide!
And no need to worry if your man will like these gifts because they have been husband approved.
Gift Guide Tip: Take advantage of these In Stock items before the seasonal craziness begins! As we always say, here today, and gone tomorrow.
- Wrench Bottle Opener – This little gem is on sale for $19 and it's going to go quickly!
- Jack Spade Leather ID Wallet – All men love a good solid leather wallet and this one has just the right amount of detail.
- Hinged Earbud Case – Never again will those pesky earbuds get lost and tangled up in his bag while traveling. Plus you can get them monogrammed fo free!
- UGG Australia Leighton Boot – Just ordered these for my hubby because his friend has them and absolutely loves them and they are on sale right now for $103.90!
- Tom Dixon Tank Low Ball Glasses Set – These midcentury modern shaped glasses are perfect for the Don Draper in your life.
- Best Man Flask – This is the perfect gift for your best man because it says it, duh! You can also get this monogrammed or engraved, and it's free!
- Nixon Time Teller Watch – I have the girl version of this watch and I love it! Such a great price for a Nixon watch.
- ASOS Black and Gold Watch – If you are looking for a cheaper option, this watch at $40.00 is pretty sharp.
- Herschel Supply Co. Highland Suitcase – He's going to love the multi-directional wheels and organized pockets! Plus it's camo, which happens to be a big selling point with my husband.
- Mid-Century Ads Book – This has to be one of the coolest gift ideas, especially for Mad Men lovers. Over 750 pages of real ads from the 50s and 60s!
- West Elm Axel Loveseat – If you are looking to splurge this handsome loveseat is on sale right now!
- Timex Tweed Strap Weekend Watch Box Set – For the guy who wants some options!
- Maserin Bullet Knife – This a knife inside of a bullet and it's under $30.00. Enough said. He will love it!
If you have any gift guide ideas for guys please leave them in the comments below – we would love to hear them! And… make sure you keep checking back because this is the first of MANY 2015 Gift Guides to come!