Lately, we have been on the lookout for hostess gifts because it's no secret that weddings bring on a whole slew of parties and showers. Many of your close friends and family members will devote time and money into planning the perfect event for you and we don't want you to show up empty handed! We have curated some perfect non-boring, hostess gifts that you will want to keep all to yourself!
Several of these gift ideas would double as fantastic bridal shower gifts, especially for the foodie brides out there. THIS adorable three piece kitchen linen chocolate set is sure to make any bride-to-be blush! We have also incorporated some sassy boozy options! Traditional hostess gifts like this monogrammed cheeseboard and these Kate Spade serving utensils are always a crowd pleaser!
Gift Guide Tip: Take advantage of these In Stock items before the seasonal craziness begins! As we always say, here today, and gone tomorrow.
- Kate Spade Serving Set – Each piece says ‘A little bit of this' and ‘A little bit of that' which makes it the perfect item for a dinner party!
- Shopbop Lip Tease Mug – Who wouldn't appreciate this adorable little mug. This gift is sure to brighten any desk!
- Mark and Graham Long Cheese Board – The board is engraved with the phrase “Cheese Please”. Need I say more?
- Kate Spade Chocolate 3 Piece Set – This definitely makes a great bridal shower gift and it's only $35.00!
- Jonathan Adler Brass Tic Tac Toe Game – A little more on the pricey side but wouldn't it look so good on the coffee table?
- Nordstrom ‘Stay Fancy' Wine Glass – I'm so fancy, you already know… this will make a great gift!
- Bev2Go Acrylic Tumbler Stemless Wine Glass with Lid – Perfect gift for the wine lover in your life, and can I just say how perfect this would be for the hot-tub?
- Nordstrom Booze Glass Decanter – Seriously, how great would this look on your
(the hostess')bar cart?!
- Books with Style I Hate Kale Cookbook – This is definitely one of my favorite picks for the hostess! So creative and cute.
- Kate Spade All in Good Taste Book – This darling book covers the essentials to being the perfect hostess!
If you have any hostess gift guide suggestions please leave them in the comments below – we would love to hear them! And… make sure you keep checking back because this is the first of MANY 2015 Gift Guides to come!