Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post on Bummed Bride. Whether you are newly engaged, just married, or a wedding professional, we would love for you to share your expertise with our readers.
* Please note: Guest posts are not sponsored posts. We do not allow you to promote your products or links throughout the post. However, you will receive a short author bio at the bottom of the guest post linking to your website and social media channels of your choosing.
If you are interested in a sponsored post please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What We are Looking For
- Your content must be roughly 350-700 words.
- Posts must be high-quality and original content and not submitted or published anywhere else.
- Lists, bullets, and short paragraphs are encouraged because it makes reading easier.
- Images need to be high-quality and at least 800 pixels wide – (Please include at least 10 images for us to choose from)
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a post, you are agreeing to our privacy and terms. Please note all submissions are considered final and cannot be revoked if chosen to be published.
- By submitting content, including images, you acknowledge that you are not violating the privacy rights, copyrights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person.
- By submitting a post, you give Bummed Bride the permission to edit for grammar, length, and tone.
- Make sure images DO NOT have the photographer's watermarks. Proper credit will be given to the photographer in the post.
- If your post is published, we expect you to promote it across your social media channels within 48 hours of the publish date. Please include a reference to BummedBride.com and a link back to the blog post.
- If you have a website or blog of your own, please post a link to the guest post.
- We also encourage you to promote your guest post in your newsletters.
Due to the number of submissions we receive, we cannot respond to every submission. We will get in touch with you if your post is selected to be published.